Monday, July 25, 2016

Enjoying My Purpose

Today.... I am just enjoying this wonderful God Given duty the Lord has blessed me with. Being a mother, wife, and homemaker. I love it. It can be challenging but I do love it. God gently reminded me in the Word today how precious my children are. I was also reminded how precious marriage is. The sanctity of the Home and Hearth.

How important it is. How truly I am a Queen in my own Domain. I don't mean a bossy, spoiled, and selfish Queen. I desire to be a Queen of Our Home. Caring, Loving, and Guiding those in this palace of mine.

I am truly blessed. You are too!

Update on health- I haven't had any caffeine since last Sunday when the episode happened and I have reduced the sodium in my diet as well as cut back on portions. I have also walked daily (slowly or either a Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk) and I am drinking LOTS of water. I feel a little better. I still feel a little different and I can't quite place my finger on it but I am trying to do the best I can. I am taking it slow. Unlike times before when I would pull my self up fast and hard after one of my health slumps. I would burn out worse from doing this. This time I just I need to be slow, simple, and cautious. I still need prayer for peace of mind. I have often found that I begin to get anxious when I feel a fast heart beat or pain. I refuse to let fear get me.


Blessings,
Chrissy


7 comments:

  1. Praying for your continued improving health!:-) Leslie Sansone has great programs :-) Have a wonderful evening.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for you...
    May you continue to feel better each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the faith dear friend, praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad to hear that you are taking it easy and enjoying the blessing of being a wife, mother and keeper of the home. Continuing to lift you in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mentioned my friend, and her similar health issues. They now think it may be her thyroid meds.

    I love being in my home too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you to gain strength!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.