Friday, July 8, 2016

His Marvelous Creations

Through the eyes of a child! Hannah is my little budding photographer.  She has an amazing eye for a young girl.



Hannah is my "Pollyanna" always sees the bright side of things. Even in tough situations she sees the Silver Lining.


The other day she took a picture of some nature and said, "Mom, look at God's Marvelous Creation." I love that she knows her maker. I love how she sees God's creation as Marvelous. Something we as adults rush around and barely notice. Well, not all of us...but some.


I love her take on life. I love the way children forgive so easily, let go, and how they can be resilient unlike most. I am so grateful for the beauty and joy nature brings.

These pictures are just few of what Hannah has done. She won third place with one of her photo's this past May in our Homeschool Group of over 200. I was so proud of her. But I am most thankful God gave me a young lady with a sensitive heart.



Blessings,
Chrissy

Stop and Smell the Roses today! Enjoy the sky! Reach out and touch a leaf! Play in some dirt. Listen to the birds sing.

8 comments:

  1. Great job Hannah! I love all the photo's. How us adults all need to learn from the children. Lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will let her know you loved them.

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos!
    Good for her!
    Have a lovely weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post!!! Enjoyed reading here! Thanks for finding me through Aunt Teresa's blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you stopped by. I enjoyed your blog so much.

      Delete
  4. Good job, Hannah!
    I especially like the eggs in the next ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I am actually going to print this one.

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.