Monday, July 4, 2016

I am FREE in DEED!

"For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee."
~Psalm 86:5

Today I felt a nudge to read Psalm 86. The verse above stood out to me. Well, honestly all of the passage did but I wanted to share this.

What a blessing it is to know we have a Lord that is so wonderful and offers the best FREEDOM of all. He is always ready to forgive. Always! How wonderful. I am so thankful. With that being said we have no excuse to be weighed down by sin~ WE ARE FREE IN CHRIST. May we not take advantage of the sacrifice of this wonderful gift of freedom offered to us.

Happy 4th of July!

5 comments:

  1. So true!
    Happy 4th to you too 🇺🇸

    ReplyDelete
  2. My devotions this morning reminded me too, of the freedom we have in Christ!
    Glad you are posting again....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.
    Happy 4th to you. : )

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.