Thursday, July 7, 2016

Visiting with Laine

You all know my love for Mrs. Laine and her letters. My dear Blogger friend Wendi treated me to the best gift ever and I will treasure it always...she printed all her letters and had them bind into a book well two for that matter due to how much content for me as a gift when I hosted a Book Swap.



When I get unmotivated, or feel like I am losing grips in the homemaking department, or even needing that push to get up for my time with the Lord.....I go to Laine. I used to get online and search and pray that her letters had not disappeared as she no longer writes letters that I know of.

I am so thankful to have a hard copy to pull out when I need to. So, for two days I have been sitting and chatting (in some sort of way) with Laine. I glean from her hope, encouragement, and love for Christ.

Check the sidebar link called Laine's Letters for a place to browse. Do you love Laine's letters?  What has been your favorite one? 

By the way I got all of my goals accomplished beside one. I got packages mailed and cleaned fridge, but didn't return movie.

Hugs,
Chrissy



10 comments:

  1. Awe... I am thankful you have the letters to lift you up and encourage you. They are certainly a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing that book would be to receive! Enjoy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! What a true blessing. I can tell how much the letters mean to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They mean a lot. Probably because at that time in my life in was a very young mom, Christian, and homemaker. I had nobody to reach, encourage, and help me. I came from a feminist upbringing and so it was very hard. I desired Titus 2 women and I just never had them and one day I was playing on the internet And we along her letters. It was such a blessing.

      Delete
  4. What a blessings, I would love to have those...so sweet of Wendi.
    Be encourage sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was as if I received a lot of money when I opened her gift. ☺

      Delete
    2. It was as if I received a lot of money when I opened her gift. ☺

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.