Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Art Gallery Tour (Homeschool Fun)

We had a fun day today. We toured a local artist gallery, Wyatt Waters. He does unique watercolor painting.  I can't describe how beautiful and unique these paintings are. After the tour we went to a little Popsicle Place called Brick Street Pops. They are special handmade popsicles. I had Sea Salt Caramel. The kids chose Cookies and Cream. It was super yummy. The kids had to bring a watercolor painting they have done. Our kids take art lessons so they worked on these at the beginning of the month. They did such a great job. Afterwards we headed to the library. It was a fun filled day.





 



Hope you all had a lovely day!!! Do you like art?  Who is you favorite artist? I like Monet.

Chrissy

14 comments:

  1. Mine take Art Classes through our homeschool group. They love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very fun outing. I love art and am happy to see you encouraging your children to explore it. I do like the Impressionist too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of that artist Chrissy. I like Monet too not that I am all that arty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan has art class on Wednesday afternoons. She was still upset this morning that she had to miss yesterday due to a well check appointment. :) It looks like a fun outing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful outing and those paintings in the gallery are amazing! I'm so glad you are encouraging your kids in the arts...it is so important. Great job Mom!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful day! Your daughter's painting looks great! Hugs to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and as far as artists I am a fan of Terry Redlin and Norman Rockwell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl sorry for some reason I didn't get your feeds. Cool field trip. My girls and I love Art. Happy Thanksgiving I hope your day was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.