Monday, October 17, 2016

Days 11-14 Intentional Rest Amongst Intentional Living

Hello friends. I have been Intentionally Resting and to be honest I have learned so much through this process. I can't believe it. I am only half way through this challenge of mine and I have learned what to do and what not to do. I am so excited to share this with you all later in the week. As well as bring to you Part 2 of Depression, Anxiety and Panic Disorders.

Friday we went to the pumpkin patch, and Saturday a friend and I went to have a day together. We hit some consignment shops, and enjoyed a nice lunch. She bought me a beautiful mum and a small Christmas village. I just love my friend. Not because of this but because she has been a rock to me during my health issues over the last few months all while she is recovering from a lung transplant.

My husband and I had a lovely date night which was long over due Saturday. This was so relaxing and peaceful. We went to Olive Garden. I have been craving it for months. Then browsed Walmart for a Iron Pad cover. Hahaha!!!! True Romance. *Smiles* We had fun!

I woke up feeling yucky yesterday and a little today. I am run down a little. Which is funny because I have been aiming to REST daily but this has something to do with a lesson I am learning I will share with you all later in the week.

Here are some photos of our field trip to the Pumpkin Farm and of my friend, Tammy and I hitting the road on Saturday.



















Blessing My Friends!!!!

5 comments:

  1. For me finding the balance between true rest and living a full life is an ongoing issue. My body and stress level tell me when I am not getting enough real rest. The weather here has been gorgeous so we made a trip to the pumpkin patch today. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like such a lovely weekend, even if it was a busy one. ;) I hear you on being tired...I overdid it also. Continued prayers for you and your friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Chrissy! It has been a while since I was able to stop by and visit, so I am just dropping by to say hi! I hope you get the rest you need. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures of a lovely weekend, my friend.
    Continued prayers for you.
    I know how cruel anxiety can be.
    Hugs. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Chrissy, you have such a precious family! Your pictures were a delight to look through and from the smiles on everyones face I'd say it was a day of joy and fun.

    You are never far from my thoughts and prayers, dear one. Love and hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.