Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hannah's Pottery Making Birthday

Hannah turned 12 on December 6th. I am behind with blogging but I wanted to document this special day here for my records. I love this little young lady. She is a wonderful daughter. Sweet, giving, and headstrong (in a good way) and has determination no matter what comes her way.
 
We had a pottery making party and then a slumber party at Holiday Inn Express (my husband had a free night due to work travels) and we had a blast swimming and playing games. Candy and cupcakes.
 
 







She was blessed with lots of art stuff (her favorite thing) and socks and goodies. She had a wonderful day. I thank the Lord for her daily!!!

Blessings,
Chrissy

7 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Hannah! I am happy that you had such a fun time celebrating your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had a great time !! Love the pics ! Love yall !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Hannah. She must have had a lovely birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did. It was her year to have a special party. We don't do one yearly. We choose certain ages to have a "special" party. :)

      Delete
  4. That looks like a fun birthday! Your Hannah shares a birthday with me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.