Sunday, December 25, 2016

Sweet Celebrations




























We have had a wonderful Holiday Season. From Thanksgiving, Hannah's 12th Birthday, Christmas Books, fellowships, Candlelight service, personal communion led by my husband, celebrating Jesus birthday, family traditions, and enjoying the gift giving season we are truly blessed.

We read some wonderful Christmas books this season as a family. I personally read The Greatest Gift (Advent Devotion) by Ann Voskamp. For a few fun reads I read Christmas Mail Order Brides, sounds weird but it was "Christian friendly" love stories set in the pioneer days. I also read Snowflake Sweethearts by Carrie Turansky. It was a sweet read. I read snippets of The Women of Christmas by Liz Curtis Higgs. I had too many books going on at once so this kind of went on the backside. But I will make it a priority next Christmas.

Be blessed friends!

6 comments:

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.