Friday, January 20, 2017

Challenge Friday- Update your Contacts

Hello friends!! I am still sitting here in shock that I am already talking about Challenge Friday. It really seems my weeks are flying so fast. Even though I am practicing the art of slow living our days seem like vapor.

Last weeks challenge was to pamper yourself. I did do my feet and they are all nice and smooth. I also waxed my eyebrows. I will spare you pictures of these things. *Smiles*

This week I am challenging us to update our contact/address book. Some of you may have already done this but this is a major need for me. I noticed it when I was doing Christmas cards.



I keep putting it off. So.....for the next few days I will take a letter or two at a time and work on my new address book.

Hope you will join me. If you have already done this then update your birthday's, bill due dates, and any calendar work before January comes to a close.

Blessings,
Chrissy

12 comments:

  1. Good for you!!!
    I am looking at my horribly chipped nails as I type.
    Madison is my personal care advisor...and she is across the ocean.
    Which means I am on my own!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My address book is up to date, Chrissy. I have gone through my birthday book and written all birthdays on the calendar so I don't forget. That way I can see ahead of time when I need to send a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thank you for visiting me, always wonderful to make a new friend!

    I really like your blog, and what a great way to start the year, I love the challenges. My date book is so outdated, so I'm taking the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is something I need to work on too. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After Christmas is when I always update my address book too, after receiving new addresses from people who have moved during the year. It is a great time to fill this year's calendars with people's birthdays, and important events too. I keep a large desk calendar on my desk where I can see at a glance what is happening in this month. Appreciate your great and helpful tips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got a really nice big wall calendar that I LOVE from Flylady.com. I love it. It has those perfect spaces and its plain and simple.

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.