Friday, January 6, 2017

Challenge Friday~Write a Letter

Hello everyone!!! I want to do something fun here at Keeping Home on Friday's. I may not make it every Friday but I will try to do at least 2 a month. I will challenge myself and anyone that would like to participate in different areas. We can share our results the following Friday or you can share it personally on your blog. Just give me a little link shout out to THIS post. *Smiles*



The Challenge for today or during this next week to come is to write an old fashion letter to someone. Writing letters has become a lost art in today's society. Texting, Facebook, and even blogging has taken place of an old fashion letter.

Write a letter or send a card with a special note to someone. I am so excited about this. I have some stationary I am excited to use. Share some good news of Jesus, a recipe, encourage them, or just chit chat.

Are you with me? Feel free to link your post of your experience in the comments if you'd like to share.


*Image is by www.wallpaperposters.com


6 comments:

  1. I had some of my kids write letters today too. I hope to write one to send with theirs but I didn't get it done today. We do love getting letters in the mail and so we also try to write them somewhat regularly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of also encouraging the kids too!

      Delete
  2. Chrissy, I used to write a lot of letters and loved doing it. I don't know what happened! But you have inspired me to put this on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good!! Maybe I can awaken myself to do it regular.

      Delete
  3. Chrissy, I used to write a lot of letters and loved doing it. I don't know what happened! But you have inspired me to put this on my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, I still hand write letters with my sister who lives two hours away. I still send cards to my grandchildren for their birthdays. I remember what a treat it was to receive a bday card in the mail when I was little. I wanted my grandchildren enjoy it getting mail also.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.