Wednesday, February 1, 2017

A Little Love Around the Abode

It is February and I truly can't believe it. Especially since the weather here is super warm and sunny. I am standing here with windows up and a nice breeze blowing through the home.




I added a wooden sign from the Dollar Store to my Christmas Wreath. It turned out cute I think.


I got this mail wrap with a gift card I got for Christmas. I love Mail Wraps.

 
Hannah painted me this for Valentine Décor this year. It is on my dresser.


Got to love scrabble pieces. I love decorating with them. It is really a thing from the past but I still love it.


I found this cute banner for $5 a few year months ago. I love it.

That is all I did this year. I do have a little love sign on the deck. But I kept it very simple. During our move I lost my Valentine Décor and I didn't want to spend any money really on it. It seems frivolous but the kids love when I decorate so I tried to stay under $10 for décor and keep it simple. I can reuse this stuff for years to come and I actually ended up spending $7 for it all. Not too bad. Not when I can reuse it.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Chrissy

21 comments:

  1. Your home is looking lovely for Valentine's day! always fun to decorate, I know my girls enjoy when I do and now they like to help me to do :-) Have a wonderful day!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Chrissy. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day but I am sure many do. Yes, you can do a lot with scrabble letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I love it, and at a great price. You have a beautiful home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks lovely, Chrissy!
    Just perfect. : )
    I put mine up today too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks great! I love what you did with the wreath. I will be putting my touches of love out tomorrow. I don't put much out but it does brighten up the winter days. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. I have this gap between Christmas and Spring as far as decor.

      Delete
  6. So cute--we are planning to decorate today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decor is lovely, wonderful what you can do with just a few dollars! Cute sign from the Dollar Tree! And I love your mantle, it is gorgeous. Sweet picture of you and hubby too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What more do you need? It all looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your decorations! It's all fun and adds to the season. I still decorate a lot. I think it will quit but as you said, the kids love it and now a have a couple little grandkids who like the holidays. Thanks for your kind words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.