Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Little Love....Lots of Love

We had a wonderful day yesterday. Hannah  made us a yummy cake and the Chicken Parmesan was delish. We worked most of the day preparing food and dessert while we did school and art class. We went to the park for a little bit. I read some and the kids ran around wild. *Smiles* It was very pretty but today is cold and wet. I am glad we got out yesterday. Hannah finished a beautiful painting for a friend at art this week. I think she did a great job.






My husband surprised me with a floral arrangement. One I could keep year round. I love it. I was not expecting anything at all. I was really surprised. I love it so very much. It is my style and I love that I have a Spring arrangement for my coffee table.



I hope you all had a good day. I have a busy day ahead. School, home life, and I have been asked to teach in our children church tonight so I will be preparing for that. Tomorrow we will be heading to my grandma's to visit. It has been a while since we have been. The younger children and I are planning to visit this time until Saturday.

Blessings,
Chrissy

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower arrangement!!!!!
    Your Valentine celebration looks perfect.
    I am so glad you all had a lovely day.
    We did as well...
    Today is school.
    And laundry!
    Have a cozy day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The wonderful laundry!!! It calls me to. LOL.

      Delete
  2. We are having the opposite weather. It was cold and rainy yesterday while today is sunny and much warmer.
    I've enjoyed reading about your day 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, hubby! I love that you will be able to look at this and remember how thoughtful your hubby was. :) Your table looks festive. We are suppose to have some wonderful weather this weekend. I am hearing we should get close to 70*! I can't wait to get outside. Enjoy your visit with grandma. I hope you make precious memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Me too. Have a super week ahead.

      Delete
  4. I love that painting! The colors are amazing. <3

    Sigh, reading at the park, sounds lovely. :)

    It looks like you had a very nice V-day. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a very nice day, all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All looked so pretty !! Love the flowers !! Derrick did good !! Have a good trip !! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah did an awesome job.. The floral arrangement is very beautiful..

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chrissy, Hannah's picture is gorgeous! And so sweet that your husband surprised you! Mine did too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think she did great too. And so did hubby. We are blessed.

      Delete
  9. I like your Valentine's table! Your new floral arrangement is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.