Sunday, February 19, 2017

Cozy Dreaming

I love all things that remind me of cozy. As winter is beginning to wrap up (slowly for some more than others) I want to enjoy these last few weeks of the slower pace, cozy living, and simplicity that usually this time of year brings.

I will be honest it has been super warm where I live here. We have only used our fire place ONE TIME this year. It has been to warm to use it. Blooms are already on the trees and Dogwoods have already bloomed and to be honest it is really strange because it is February. It is crazy weather in my area. Cozy can sometimes be distracted due to the nice weather that makes people think Spring is already here.

But while I can I am going to relish the cozy movies, books, snuggles, baking, and blankets until I can't no longer. Usually, Spring brings BUSY. Planting gardens, showers, Easter, Mother's Day, weddings, graduations, deeper cleaning, and yard work.

Here is some inspiration to stay in the moment of cozy even if it is warm outside and everyone is MOWING their yards in February!!!!


                   
                                                  What a dreamy sitting area!



 
                                                          Yes....please!!!!


                                                All day I would do this if I could.



          
                                             I just love the happy red that pops out!


                                        That view!!!! I could lay here all day!!!!


                                          Another dream! Look at this reading nook!!!!!


Yes, Miss Jane you are so right. There really is such enjoyment in a good book. Books just speak to me cozy! I love books!!! I love reading!!!!

Books I am planning to get cozy and read is Wuthering Heights and Jane Austen's collections.

Movies or shows that I am planning on cozying up to watch are Victoria and Ireland's Famous Castles.


All images where found by google image search and they are for pure inspiration of cozy.

Blessings,
Chrissy

8 comments:

  1. Chrissy the weather worldwide is weird obviously. We are coming out of record breaking heatwaves here in our cool temperate region where we usually have mild summers. It has been exhausting and I hope you aren't heading into the same weather in summer. Cosy sounds real good to me at the moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious if our summer will be very hot due to the warm winter we are having.

      Delete
  2. Chrissy, what a library! Wouldn't it be lovely to read all those books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE!!!!!!!
    Chrissy, Peyton and I were just talking about this same thing!
    I am not ready at all for spring...
    I want/need more more cozy.
    And one more snowstorm too. : )
    Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with all of the spaces you shared!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the coziness in every photo, I love books as well. My entire family loves to read. If we ever build again we want to build a loft and fill it full of books with cozy places to read. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.