Saturday, February 11, 2017

Father & Daughter Banquet

My daughter sat in rollers all day. Wrote a sweet letter and bought chocolate for a special man in her life. She loves her daddy and to her he is her hero. She always thanks God for her daddy.

My husband got dressed snuck out the garage door while my daughter was getting ready in her room. She heard the doorbell ring and she anxiously opened the door and found her daddy standing there with a dozen of pink roses and stuffed animal with chocolate.

She was so happy she cried. It was so precious. They exchanged their little gifts and then we took pictures and I watched my husband open her car door and they drove off to enjoy a night at our church focusing on Fathers and Daughters.

I am so happy and blessed. It was a beautiful scene to see.






16 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics !! So sweet !! I bet they had a great time !! Special memories !! Love you all !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super sweet. I hope they have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful!
    I hope they are having a wonderful time. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how sweet, she will never forget it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so precious! I love the sweet memories this has made for both of them! Beautiful pictures too, your little girl is growing up! How wonderful for her to love and feel so loved by her daddy. A lovely thing your church is doing. Hugs to you today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I believe she and he will treasure it. She was so happy.

      Delete
  6. How sweet! Your daughter looks so precious (and her curls look great!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope they had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to hear of fathers doing this, Chrissy. It must be so reassuring for their daughters to know that their Dads love them so much. Sometimes fathers fail to show their love to their girls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so special! I wish there had been something like this when I was a child. To have special time with my Dad would have meant the world to me.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.