Thursday, February 9, 2017

February Habit

I am sorry ladies I meant to post my Habit of the Month at the beginning of February and it has just flew by so fast already. Last Month was Working on Procrastination. I tackled this in many ways and I will probably need to come back to this again soon. As I still seem to struggle with this. I did well when I was focusing on it in January but it seems I let it slide now I am moving into a new month.

Granted I have been sick most of February and that has thrown me off the loop. This month I am focusing on growing deeper in prayer. I pray daily and through out the day on the most part. But I would like to take that deeper. I have noticed I have became kind of stagnant in this area.



I want a prayer life that flows and that is truly intimate with God. My word for the year is PRAY. I think it is only fitting to work on deepening my prayer life as habit or shall I say lifestyle.

I plan to lengthen my prayer time, dig deeper in intercession, and truly focus on repentance and cleaning out any areas in my heart and soul that are hidden deep that I have maybe tucked away without noticing.

I will probably share weekly on how it is going. What about you? Any habit your working on this month? How do you practice strengthening your prayer life?

Blessings,
Chrissy

7 comments:

  1. I so need to get back to spending more time in God's word. I fully admit that this is an area that I have been neglecting.

    I hope you are starting to feel better my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling a little better. I understand.

      Delete
  2. An area we all need to improve in..I have been working on just been faithful in prayer, praising and worship Him more. I want to get closer to Him in prayer to hear His voice. To experience reaching His throne in prayer. Building my faith more and more. I have been reading a book on releasing your prayer with George Muller. This man had outstanding faith. O how I hope that the rest of February is a turn for the better in your health. Great Well Soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello friend. I just heard of this book yesterday. I am going to get it. Thanks. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. Chrissy, I am sorry to hear that you have been under the weather. I pray that your health improves. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for you to get all better..Loved this post, thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.