Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day! Our special breakfast and plans.

Happy Valentine's Day! I made these simple cinnamon rolls made into a heart shape with icing and sprinkles for the kids breakfast. They loved it. Wish I could have had one. *Smiles* I am watching the waist.  My kids don't eat like this on a regular basis it was a special treat for them.



Today we will make a pan of brownies to take to the gas station down the road. I had a flat tire one day and I pulled into the shop connected to it and they helped me so much and didn't charge me. They even let my kids help the mechanics. It was a fun day.  They are always super nice.

We will have our family dinner tonight simply decorated with Valentines D├ęcor. We are having Chicken Parmesan, Penne, and Bread. Hannah is making us cupcakes.

Hope you have a special day. In prayer today I felt so amazed with the most powerful love of Jesus. He is the Best Love story ever told.

16 comments:

  1. Chrissy,
    Happy Valentine's Day!!!
    I love your Valentine breakfast treat, and your dinner sounds delicious!
    We are having stuffed shells, salad, and garlic toast.
    Peyton is making cupcakes too!!!!
    Have a cozy day, my friend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post has me singing..."What a friend we have in Jesus..." Your Valentine's treat looks so yummy. I love that your are taking brownies to the gas station. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun treat for the kids. Chicken Parmesan...yum... I really like it, but sadly Chuck and Megan don't. I am making lasagna, salad and garlic bread tonight. I also made brownies that I cut into heart shapes. I love that you are taking brownies to the gas station. You are certainly setting a great example for your kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. I hope to overshadow all the yucky times I am not. Smiles.

      Delete
  4. Chrissy, I love cinnamon rolls. Your heart shape is precious! My new oven is due to arrive tomorrow and I plan to bake up a storm. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They looked yummy and pretty !! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.