Friday, March 31, 2017

Favorite Fictional Book Since January

I am on a kick posting about books, and authors. I thought I would share that I updated my Books Read 2017 page which is in the top bar if anyone would like to peep.

I shared with you all my ALL time favorite books last post. I thought it would be fun to share my top book that I have read so far starting in January this year. I love inspirational fiction.



My favorite book this far as been.........................

The Runaway Bride by Noelle Marchand.  This book was a book I just so happen to find on a good ole faithful library shelf. I simply loved it. I felt like I was in the story the whole time. It was such a great read. I am not for sure if this author has more books. I will have to investigate that. *Smiles*

My second book because I cannot just do one...****Smiles**** is Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. This book took me a bit to get locked into because of the Old English but once I did it was like I stepped back in time and it was twisted, emotional, and raw but it was an excellent read. Only thing wrong with it was that I waited too long to actually read it. *Smiles*

How about you?  Your favorite book you have read this year in the fictional category?

Chrissy

1 comment:

  1. You are such a reader! I need to spend more time reading. I love Wuthering Heights too. Such a nice surprise to find someone else who enjoys it so. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.