Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Getting Some Things Done

We are having our spring break this week from home school. But it really hasn't felt spring like. It is cold!!!

I cleaned our laundry room area today. This area is home to my little office space where I store bills, papers, and school things. I would show a picture but my computer is not available and I'm posting by my phone.

I cleaned dryer, washer, baseboards, cabinets, counter, and floors. I went through all paper files and organized cabinets and drawers.

I also deep cleaned my oven. It wasn't planned but it got accomplished.

I forgot to mention the other day that I also saved $20 by taking my sons to a different hair place for their hair cuts. I chose to take them to a Beauty College. Students cut hair and style it as apart of their learning and the price is half the price of a salon. They did a decent job. I would do it myself but I'm way to nervous to try and my oldest said NO WAY. *Smiles*

Tomorrow I plan to work on my Hannah's room, and plan for our field trip to a Marine Life Institute on Thursday.

Have a super day.

9 comments:

  1. Oh you are a busy one! I need to work my way through my kitchen this spring. It's been so wet and dull here...and another cold from Otto, so I am moving like a slug.
    Here's to spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have had to force myself to do things. I like to spring clean when it feels like spring.

      Delete
    2. I know! I have had to force myself to do things. I like to spring clean when it feels like spring.

      Delete
  2. You are a busy lady. I need your energy up here. Our spring break begins March 24-April 2nd. Our school will be out on April 21st. We are ready to be out for the summer. I am doing some cleaning out this week. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll be finished with school on April 21st? Awesome.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Reposting in the reply area because my spelling was horrendous!

      Great job, Chrissy! $20 is a lot. I'm exciting to see it all coming together! I do need to tidy up my paperwork. It is a bit of a mess. Have a lovely evening!

      Delete
  4. Good for you! Its been cold here too! I've been making my way through some areas in our home that needed a good sorting out and tidying up! It feels good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.