Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday Chat

Thank you all to the prayers, encouragement, and suggestions that you left me in the comments in the previous post. I sure love my blog community.

I thought I'd share a couple of goals I have this week. I have been very unmotivated but I thought I would share in hopes of accountability.



Goals

Pay Bills
Clean Fridge
Clean Car
Clean Purse
Print a form and fax it
Walk a few times this week ( I had been doing it daily even in rain but I have slacked)
Get some sun! In other words.... I need to get outside

That is it for me! Any goals for you this week?

7 comments:

  1. I have been revisiting Laine's Letters. I have printed some of her quotes to post on my fridge. One goal this week is to teach my littlest to form a habit of picking up and putting away. I am the same way I got to get outside. There is just something about walking in the sun, that helps me to relax, breathe deep and forget my cares. Hugs and warm wishes Teresa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also been revisiting her letters. How neat.

      Delete
  2. I like giant cups of tea too 😍
    We have a busy week with grands so my #1 goal is just get through it.
    One of goals last week was a deep clean of our fridge. It truly needed it and I am enjoying it being sparkling clean so much. I hope you get your list done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend,
    Thanks for inspiring...always.
    My goal this week?
    Maybe start walking?
    And also some snuggles and some tea. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walking...yay! It has really helped my anxiety.

      Delete
  4. I love tea too! I keep my pot going in the winter :) Good luck with all your to-do list. It is always good to check things off :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.