Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Say WHAT!! Weight Gain

Hello everyone!

Has anyone dealt with a sudden weight gain?  Like a really drastic sudden weight gain!



I had lost 36 pounds over the summer and fall due to sickness and have maintained that. I have not changed anything in my diet and I am still walking like always. But EVERY SINGLE DAY for a week in half I have gained pound or two. I have gained 10 pounds in a week in a half.

I have even cut back on my food intake and walked extra miles.

Any thoughts??

Chrissy

9 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon! To answer your question, I have not had a rapid weight gain in a short amount of time. (Needless to say, I need to shed a few pounds though.) The first thought that came to mind was something out of balance with the thyroid. The thyroid not working correctly can cause many, many issues. Just a thought. It could be something hormonal as well. Hopefully it will correct itself. Blessings & Hugs ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is certainly a strange occurrence, if you haven't had any diet changes, like Teri said it could be your thyroid. Do you have a doctor? It might be worthwhile to get it checked out if it continues. Hugs to you today friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy, I agree with Marilyn that a trip to the doctor should answer some questions. The weather has been very warm here and if I forget to drink water, sometimes my weight weirdly changes. Perhaps you can try drinking more water?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are your feet ankles or hands swollen? Could you be retaining fluid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My feet and ankles aren't but face and hands. I think I am.

      Delete
  5. Water retention, thyroid or tumor is all I can think. Praying! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my Arnold Schwarzenegger voice, "it's not a tumor"

      Delete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.