Thursday, March 30, 2017

Someone's Trash is My Gift

A few weeks back I found this cute black table in someone's trash pile on trash pick up day. I was taking Ethan to math class and saw it. I hopped out and looked it over and there was NOTHING wrong with it at all. Matter of fact it looked brand new!



I put it out on the deck and got me a pot of flowers. It has been my favorite little bright spot to sit at.

How about you? You ever found someone's trash to be a gift to you?




Blessings,

Chrissy

8 comments:

  1. I love those kinds of 'gifts'! How wonderful. We've gotten furniture that way before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love your little table. It is so cute and at a perfect price. My hubby found a rustic barnwood bench that was being given away many years ago. He brought it home and did a little sprucing up on it. I love it and we still use it. Blessings ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry my laptop keeps jumping, it posted my comment before I was finished. I love your table it looks great on your deck. I found a table that someone sat out by the curve with a free sign on it. I still have it.

      Delete
  4. Cute table! It's always fun to find a free treasure. Enjoy your peaceful spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice find! I used to find treasures in the trash piles but our city switched our pick up where all trash has to be in those giant trash cans on wheels. The neighborhood looks nicer on trash day but I do miss seeing treasures

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissy, your table is perfect! It makes you wonder why anyone would trash such a sweet thing. I can't think of anything off hand that I've found. Have a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! We got a beautiful set of dining room chairs once that some neighbors up the street were throwing out. We still use them because they are sturdy enough to stand up to our grandsons. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.