Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Changing Things Up

We are almost finished with this school year. Just a few more days. Monday morning on my walk I was thinking how neat it would be to surprise my kids by taking them to the library to do school. We have never done anything like this before.

It was so fun. We packed some snacks, water, and our books and headed to the library. They quickly found their own table and go to work. We read books on the couches, laughed, and chatted. They took a walk on the walking trails the library has. It was a nice day.


I may try a different place tomorrow! I am not sure! We will see! It was neat to change things up.

Blessings,
Chrissy

8 comments:

  1. That's fun. Maybe you could go somewhere outside that has picnic tables. Inside one of my cards, my youngest son talked about our home school days with fond memories. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant plan! I expect your students are going to want to do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A change of scenery is always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy, what a lovely idea. My children and I absolutely loved going to the library. Three of my four worked there while they were in high school. I think that would be the perfect job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! And to surprise them too... love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.