Saturday, May 13, 2017

Need a Last Minute Mother's Day Gift?!

I saw an idea on Pinterest for succulents in a jar with a little saying on it. I loved the idea for my Sunday School class. I have to come up with something for the kids in our class to do for their mama's.

After searching I found these cute succulents already dolled up cheaper than it would have been for me to do jars and paint them. Plus, convenience is always a plus. We will use paper straws cut in half and the kids will tape the little quote on it and choose the plant they want. Then they will decorate a bag to place it in to give to their sweet mama's for Mother's Day. This gift costs under $4.00.

Here is the printable for free.


We are headed to spend the day with my Mother In Law for Mother's Day. My daughter and I found these super cute modest t-shirts dresses that are super comfy and flow. We both decided to wear ours.


Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Chrissy, you and your daughter look adorable in your matching tops! Love the little plant gift idea and printable.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.