Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tuesday To Do's

Good Day Friends! I am kicking off this week with some projects. After a nice lazy week it is time for some rhythm again in our home. It will be flexible but flexibly structured none the less. I thought I'd share my very high expectations of a list for the summer. *Smiles* I am very sure this will not all be accomplished....well...maybe!

My Summer Projects and Goals (HOME & SCHOOL)

Detail Clean Each Room

Detail Clean Garage

Detail Clean Car and make a ER Kit/Summer basket

Shampoo Carpet and Furniture

Work on Pantry Building

Plan a Course Study for each child for school

Go over each curriculum/books purchased for children

Prepare any lessons in advance by printing, making supply list, purchase science and history needs

Plan field trips, extra activities

Set a school budget (classes, graduation needs, and activities)

Continue to work on budget and paying debt & learning ways to save

Do Ethan's Transcript

Check in to College needs for Ethan and prepare

Plan Ethan's Summer Lessons




Myself (Health, Hobbies, and Growth)

Continue my walking but add more time

Add toning 2 days a week

Follow food plan

Read my book list

Deeper prayer time

Do Fruit of the Spirit Study

Read a book on Marriage, Parenting, and Homeschooling Help

Plan my retreat day and DO IT!

Begin Probiotics

Marriage

Set some cheap frugal meaningful dates and take them

Find ways to encourage, bless, and honor my man

Children

Do a life skill with each one

Read and Read

Have FUN!

Play games

Make something with them!


I know you probably think I am insane but I just set some goals that really need to be accomplished while we are on Summer Break from Homeschool.

What about you do you have any projects or goals?  I do have plans to relax and take it slow too!!!

Blessings,

Chrissy















11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to make a list this week. We have some of the same things on our list. I need to go through the curriculum and plan for the first nine weeks. I figure at the end of the first nine weeks I will know what does/doesn't work. Painting and revamping a room is on my list. I'm tightening the purse strings also to pay down debt and to save for a vacation for next summer. Previously Chuck and I had every other Friday alone. (He was off and Megan was at school.) That was our date day. We'll have to figure something else out. I don't think you are insane at all. I find there is less demand in summer and I have more energy to get things accomplished.

    ***sorry about the deleted comment. Apparently I can't spell or think straight this morning!***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you got the same idea I have!!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a very good plan!
    Not insane at all!!!
    I cannot wait to start lesson planning...my favorite thing!
    Have a lovely day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing lesson planning this week. I think! :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like a great list to me! I think that is a good idea to set goals one season at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all things planned, lists, & goals! I love reading other's ideas. It gives me new insights for my little tribe. Thanks for sharing! WOW at your list! It's certainly a lot! If it's like mine, I feel accomplished by finishing at least half! ;) Nothing like a great plan though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I get 10 of these items I will have a party!!!! LOL!

      Delete
  6. I am a new follower...coming from Billie Jo's blog.
    I have enjoyed looking through some of your past posts.
    Love your project list...I am a BIG list maker!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.