Friday, May 5, 2017

Typical Friday~Errands, Day Out with Our Girl, and Purses!

We usually take Friday off of homeschooling so I can do errands, appointments, and shopping. The last few Friday's we have had to school due to unforeseen situations. It was nice to use this Friday for things that I need to do.

I took a few walking laps around the neighborhood this morning, had my bible and prayer, and got dressed. I then headed to the Doctor. Then stopped for me a little breakfast, ran the car through the car wash and vacuumed it out.

Then headed to the grocery store and shopped for our two weeks worth. Headed home to unload. All before 10:30 AM. Whew!!!

I then surprised my daughter with a treat out.  After we put up all the groceries and supplies. I made the boys lunch and then her and I went to get our toes done. We then went to get Spring/Summer purses. We found name brand purses for over half priced off. This is will be my Mother's Day gift. *Smiles* Hannah saved up for her purse and we had a coupon for 15% off each item. So...she got a Lilly Bloom purse for $11.00! Originally $45. I got mine for $17.00. I keep my purses for years...YEARSSSSS! My previous summer purse was old, torn, and gross. I had it for several summers. I would just clean it up and make it work. It was time for a replacement.



I also found this cute soap dispenser for $3.00 and I love it!!! It just fits in my kitchen so well.


We ended our day with a late lunch together. We giggled and had a heart to heart. I try to take a kid out once a month but here lately it has been hard to keep up with. When I was grocery shopping I was thinking of all I need to do....Clean House, Clean House, and Clean House...Smiles.

But then I just felt I needed to spend some time with my daughter and that we did.

I am now relaxing!!! The younger kids are out playing and my oldest is at work. My husband will fly in tonight from a business trip.

Tomorrow I plan to clean the home, work in the yard a little, and then work on my Sunday School Lesson. I am also working on our Summer Plans.

How about you??? What has your day been like?  What are your weekend plans?

Lots od Blessings,
Chrissy

14 comments:

  1. The purse H picked out is super cute! Megan would love all the zipper compartments. :) It is all about priorities and I am glad you spent some precious time with your girl. Today I was out and about. I had a doctor appointment, went to the library, had a quick lunch through the drive thru (Chick-fil-A) and then attended the science fair at Megan's school. Her hard work paid off with a 1st place ribbon! Tomorrow I am going to do housework and then we are going to my parents for pizza to celebrate a birthday for my niece. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendi,

      I had breakfast at Chick-fil-A!!! Smiles!!! Congrats to Megan!!!

      Delete
  2. A productive and fun day you had Chrissy!
    We take Wednesdays off for the same reason.
    Have a cozy weekend, my friend.
    P.S. Hope all went well at the doctor. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fabulous day to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at purses! ;) I'm so glad you were able to spend some precious one on one time with your daughter. She will always remember and treasure these special outings with you. My boys and I all remain really close and I do think a lot of that was due to our one on one time. Two of my boys still call me almost daily just to chat about their day and I love that they do.

    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. My teen boy talks to us about everything and I really believe it's because of making effort since he was going to have time alone. Also I made an effort to learn how to really communicate with him.

      Delete
  5. I love spending time with my girls, just a girl day out. Looks like a wonderful day for you all. So, glad God is blessing you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a perfect day! That's a great idea~take 1 for an outing each month alone! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purse is cute! I'm becoming my mother, I need a huge one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there!
    I bet you and your daughter loved that day! And I hope all went well at you doctor appointment.
    Those purses are beautiful!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.