Wednesday, May 31, 2017

What To Do Wednesday

Hello Friends! I shared my very LONG probably TOO HIGH expectations of a list yesterday for my Summer plans. *Smiles*

The thing is we can make all kinds of plans but DOING is the NEXT step. I love a good planner, good ideas, great goals, and lists galore. But doing that stuff I don't love as much! Haha! 

I am kidding. I like doing most of the things I wrote. *Most* *WINK* I can't say scrubbing baseboards is the highlight of my days. Haha!



I am having a little hard time getting out of my "staycay" (my word for me being lazy for the first week of school out) and I am really relishing this lazy mode but I have to get UP!

So, today my friends I need some accountability. I am going to accomplish two items from my list. I will share Thursday what I did. Lord Willing.

I am choosing a school planning goal and a home/project goal.

1. Make a course study for each child.

2. Clean Garage if it does not rain. If rains I will detail boys bedroom.

I think I will be making a "page" for the top bar of Summer Goals and keep them marked off as I go.

Also, I have updated my Books Read Tab. I have been mainly keeping up with my bible in a year reading with a book or two here and there.

What are you doing today?

Supper will be Breakfast- Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy

Blessings,
Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. Today I will do a little laundry, clean the bathroom, check coupons for my Thursday grocery run, update the bank account balance, maybe cut grass and if I have time I will take Megan over to my parents for a short swim.

    We're having pot roast today. I will throw it into the crock pot for convenience. Here's to a productive day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I spending the day out with my birthday girl! She's 18!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy, I hope it doesn't rain for you! The best of luck on your chores list!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.