Saturday, June 17, 2017

Can you say...ahhh?!

Today my friends we are relaxing. We haven't had a relaxing weekend in FOREVER. I am not playing. Between my husband traveling back and forth to his parents during my Father In Law's battle with cancer and then his passing, family events, and just life we have been rung out.

We are enjoying some time "chilling" today. I slept in a little. Made pancakes for the family. Derrick and I took a long nice walk. Read the Word. Took my son to the pool and enjoyed some pool time. Now we are all just doing our own little things. We had some nice family conversation time this morning with laughter and debate. *Smiles*

A Snippet from today....



Relaxing. I even took a dip in the pool. It was so nice and refreshing.

Here is a little refresher for your soul.

"Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature." 2 Peter 1:4

Blessings,
Chrissy

11 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissy,
    Good for you!!!!
    Enjoy every last drop of this blessed, cozy weekend.
    And have a wonderful week. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you! We all need days like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Days that start with pancakes are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissy, that pool looks so tempting! I'm glad you had a relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you my sister in the Lord, may you have many more days like this.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.