Friday, June 16, 2017

Snippets of My Day

Hello friends!

Today was grocery and errand day. I also picked Hannah up from Church Camp. She had a super time but she is SUPER tired.

Here are some pictures of things I am thankful for today.


I am in the middle of planning for our school year coming up. I am so thankful for free printables for our homeschool. These lesson planning sheets are so nice. I got them from A Virtuous Woman site here. She has nice homemaking planner sheets as well.


I am thankful to be able to afford groceries. I am thankful for fresh fruit. It really brightens the kitchen.  I am thankful for the many deals the Lord blesses us with.

That is it folks. I hope you have a super weekend. What are you thankful for today?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chrissy, I did a facebook post asking my friends and family to all share at least one thing they are thankful for and I shared mine too. I am so thankful for my family and for having all three of my grandkids, along with two of my sons and my girls and my cousin all living close to us. I am also thankful for SKYPE so I can see my Josh when we talk. I need to see those "eye rolls" he does...he is so much like my mother that way and it honestly cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mrs. Chrissy, I am thankful for so many things, for little things like zinnias blooming in our yard and delicious summer fruit to big things like a new adjustable bed, a husband who tries so hard and our church's new building.
    I'm thankful for sweet blog friends like you too ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many things to be grateful for. I am thankful that my dad will have hip replacement surgery this week. He has been in pain for quite some time and I am looking forward to him having relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chrissy, my oldest came home from camp yesterday too. I am thankful that he and the whole group made it home safely☺.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Chrissy, Our oldest daughter came home from camp in ILL. She is very tried so thankful they arrive home safely. So much to be thankful for the list is endless. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.