Saturday, June 24, 2017

Summer Day 3 & 4- Birthday Time!

My Birthday was today (June 24th) and my youngest son is Monday. We celebrated his Friday Night with a friend coming over. He chose for me to make Frito Chili Pies and do Ice Cream Sundae's. We swam at the pool and then went to the arcade for a little bit.
 
 




Today one of my sweetest friends surprised me with a Homemade from Scratch Cake. I received a some special cards, texts, and phone calls. I was blessed with a free massage, pedicure, and a gift card.




My oldest surprised me with a hot cocoa from one of my favorite places. My husband gave me some flowers. It was a sweet day.

Blessings,
Chrissy

5 comments:

  1. Chrissy, Happy belated birthday. I am sure you had a wonderful day. That cake looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Such an amazing cake your friend made you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!
    I am so happy you were showered with love!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.