Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Fourth of July

Hello everyone! I hope you have had a great past few days. I had fun sharing my 10 Days of Summer. I wanted do it daily but life happens. We had a nice day on the Fourth. It didn't go as planned but it was still very nice.

My daughter ended up sick with very high fever and chills the night before. We had to cancel our company plans due to her sickness. She is feeling a little better now.

We still cooked out, relaxed, read, and napped. We took a nice walk in the evening. It was a nice day minus Hannah not feeling very well.



Today I am trying to get back on track to deep cleaning rooms so I can be all ready for the new school year ahead. Today I am working on the Kitchen. I am not sure how much I will get done.

Any projects for you this week?

10 comments:

  1. Your meal on red white and blue looks so good!
    I hope Hannah is all the way recovered soon.
    I'm going to sew some new curtains this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if there will be any special projects this week, but I do need to mow and I need to sort the other side of my storage shelves. It houses my pantry items and a few other things.

    Bit by Bit it will get done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Hannah wasn't feeling well. Other then that it looks like you had a nice, simple day.

    Chuck took this week off so I haven't planned a thing. It will be all about what he wants to do. :) Never fear I will have plenty of things planned for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissy!
    Your meal looks amazing!
    Hope your young one is feeling better.
    This week I am trying to get caught up on laundry.
    Which..oddly enough...was all caught up last week!
    Have a cozy rest of the week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The never ending laundry! Gotta love it!

      Delete
  5. Chrissy, I hope your daughter is feeling better today. Poor thing! Your hamburgers look delicious and I'm glad you enjoyed a quiet holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Now, I need a burger. :)
    Hope your little on is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.