Thursday, September 21, 2017

Fall Fun Exchange

Hello friends! I am in need of some inspiration for Fall. This 100 degree weather is killing me. I thought it would be fun to host a Fall Fun Exchange.


How it works?!

Leave a comment letting me know you would like to participate then email me at gotjoyforlife5@gmail.com. I will pair you up with a sweet lady and you will exchange a special Fall Happy. Budget Limit is $5.00. Sign up ends September 24th. Must be sent to your lady by October 1st.

Sample ideas...

Fall potholder
Fall trinket
Fall towel

You get the idea! It is meant to be simple and FUN. Please USA residents only. Thanks my sweet readers.

Blessings,
Chrissy

9 comments:

  1. Chrissy!
    I love this!!!
    Count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun. I would love to participate. (P.s. I'm a new follower of your blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower and have enjoyed looking through your blog..so many wonderful recipes. I might be interested in this as fall is my favorite time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Send me a email at gotjoyforlife5@gmail.com with your info. Thanks for joining and visiting. I truly appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. I want to do this! I'm sending you an email now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I missed this swap...I love fall and Thanksgiving. Sounds like it would've been fun. :) If you decide to do a Decemember/winter/Christmas swap, I'd love to join in. :)

    Love
    Ashley
    ashleysyarnworks.etsy.com
    creatingpreciousmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.