Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Summer Days 7 & 8- Friendship Time & Muffins!!

I had a dear friend call me and wanted to treat me to lunch for my birthday yesterday. Sadly, I had an "episode" with my tachycardia and we had to leave. I got real sick when I got home. She came in and sat with me to make sure I was okay. We giggled, and had sweet conversation as I begin to level out. It is nice to have a sweet friend who doesn't judge. I was really embarrassed but she mad me feel good.

This morning I feel very tired. I usually do after these SVT episodes. They can set me back a few days. They just come out of nowhere any time and any place. They spare no mercy. Anyway, I had to force myself to get up, go for a light walk (which is the best thing to do), and get dressed. I did make the kids their favorite thing...MUFFINS. MUFFINS makes mornings GREAT!
 
I plan to spend the rest of the day resting, planning school things, and reading. I have a church meeting tonight so I need the energy.



Our Favorite muffins are berry kind. What is yours?

Blessings,
Chrissy

16 comments:

  1. Can they do anything for your SVT? That is the issue that I had. They were able to do an outpatient heart surgery (SVT Ablation) and I haven't had an incident since. My heart rate was over 280 when I got to the ER. Scary times for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to the Dr. In July to discuss options.

      Delete
  2. I am not a huge muffin person. I prefer cupcakes, and tend to think of muffins as the cupcake's less attractive cousin :) But, on occasion, I do enjoy a nice blueberry muffin, or a bran muffin with raisins, but they have to be moist, and I prefer the smaller muffins as opposed to those gigantic ones that they sell at bakeries. Oh yes, I do like corn muffins as well, served with chili or beans n' hamhocks in the fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy I have a good friend who is currently having the same symptoms which come out of the blue and she is now taking medication that she will have to be on for the rest of her life. Look after yourself as it must be terribly scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissy...
    Sorry that you are dealing with that issue...
    Glad you have the dear friend we all need in life to help you.
    We love muffins!!!!
    Blueberry, Chocolate Chip, and Double Chocolate Chip are our favorites.
    But I will eat any! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love chocolate. We haven't had those in a while. Mmmm.

      Delete
  5. How scary to deal with such an unexpected episode of SVT, I do hope the docs can find something to help you with them! Muffins are definitely something we love here too, and they do make the best breakfasts! We like the berry kind too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they can. Although, I wish they'd just stop.

      Delete
  6. Chrissy, the muffins look delicious! I love berry ones and also chocolate chip ones. I'm sorry that you weren't feeling well during your birthday lunch. Your friend is a gem to sit and stay with you until you felt better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry you had to go through that, but how awesome of a friend to stay with you. <3

    I love muffins! My family enjoys Banana Chocolate Chip or Blueberry. One of these days, I'd love to make a strawberry muffins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I do hope you are better now. I'm glad that your friend was able to help you through it and also Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.