Friday, June 30, 2017

Summer Days 9 & 10- Frugal 4th of July Decor

Hello everyone. I scrounged things together and stopped by the Dollar Store for a few (I truly mean a few) things to decorate with for the Fourth of July coming up. We have some friends coming over to grill out.

Most everything I already owned from years past and a few things from the Dollar Tree. I also printed FREE printables to put in frames.





This item below was a gift from my mom.  I covered jars with napkins from the store and put our forks, spoons, and knives in it for the top tier and the bottom is fluffed out napkins for company coming.



Hope you have a good weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I love everything but especially the way you did the utensils in the patriotic napkins! What a great idea! We have our family coming over for a combination 4th of July and July birthdays celebration Tuesday. I may have to "borrow" some of your wonderful ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very pretty ♥️
    It's really amazing how many free printables are available, and they're really nice.
    Happy 4th to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It really is awesome how a free printable can make a big change.

      Delete
  3. You always decorate your home so cute, I need to visit our Dollar Tree more often. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great. My dad just has a huge flag he puts out at each patriotic holiday including 9/11. July 4 is also my uncle's birthday, and this year he turns 90.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christy, what wonderful ideas! I love the patriotic round fan things (not sure what they are called!). Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! Enjoy your holiday gathering!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Love your friendly comments.